Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Love the look - to the beach!


Hooray for summer! It has finally arrived and I'm looking forward to quite a few days at the beach this year. Today's look has a bohemian vibe with a nod to the past. I'm loving this relaxed look. A cooler full of drinks and snacks, a speaker with a great i-phone play list, sunblock, and a towel will complete the check list.

1. I swear my Mom had sunglasses just like this back in the late 70's! I love them!
2. I always wear a hat to the beach to protect my head and face. I've started a collection!
3. How cool is this cover-up by Pierre Prey for J. Crew? They have some amazing collaborations.
4. I wear chemical free beautycounter sunblock 365 days a year. I have recently switched over to Dew Skin tinted face cream too. It provides the perfect amount of natural coverage and protects my skin! You'll love it!
5. The name of this Joie sandal is La Plage Nice. It's also almost 70% off at Shopbop's most current sale!!!! 
6. I bring a small bag to hold my keys, phone, radio, lip balm, sunblock, and money, it fits perfectly into my larger beach bag. 

and BTW!! This is a fabulous Shopbop sale with some amazing deals!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails