Thursday, June 8, 2017

Nate Berkus does it again...


I love using rich and beautiful fabrics and finishes on my projects.Tufted velvet? yes please!! The work of Nate Berkus and his power house design team (made of up of mostly women btw) never disappoint with their projects. Every detail is considered and I absolutely can see w where Sasha's fashion background comes into play. They always layer looks and textiles and I admire their approach.Their latest design project is chic with a hint of masculinity. 


On another note, I am having some technical difficulties over here at Shelter. I hope to return to my normal posting schedule and featured posts asap! xx

1 comment:

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

That rope-wrapped table in the bathroom is DIVINE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails