Friday, July 14, 2017

Shelter Loves


Happy Friday!! After a busy and rainy week, I'm hoping for some down time with my kids and some warm sunny weather this weekend! Here's what is on my radar!!

1. Happy Bastille Day. As you know, I'm in love with the concept of French dressing. The french pair down their look and closets with only the chicest, high quality pieces. 
2. With that said, blazers are very hot for the Fall....ALL kinds of them! Check this one out and it's on super sale through Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!
3. They do! I love this concept.
4. I'm LOVING these pendants and I still adore an updated crisp white kitchens.
I'm working on one now but we are accenting it with a glossy navy island!
5. It's hydrangea season and that makes me happy. I posted my hydrangeas today on Insta. Follow me here!!
6. I'm all about a white watch band during the summer months. This is a goodie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails