Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Love the look - holiday style

I'm not going to fib, I've been running around like a mad woman. Is it me or does it feel like it should be Thursday!? I just realized I don't even think my show (one of my only escapes) is on tonight! I've got the holidays on my mind and I am feeling festive. Crazed and festive - lol. I'm going to be posting some holiday style over the next two weeks. This week, I am kicking it off with a casual holiday look! Here's hoping you can sneak a moment to yourself tonight too! I'm going to order some furniture for clients and do a little holiday shopping for my family. xx 
fairislesweater, beanie, earrings * extra 30%off, purse, mittens, boots, jeans

There are still a ton of sales out there! I'm not often a Talbot's shopper but some of their holiday looks are really cute! 

link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails