Wednesday, March 7, 2018

More Poppy please

Good Afternoon, birdies!! I don't know about you but I am getting pretty sick of the grey days. They seem to be making people grouchy around these parts! I posted my love of Poppy D's style on Monday. Here's a lil peekie at her London home she shares with her equally charming hubby. Be sure to check back tomorrow, I'll be showing you what is in my suit case for Disney. Eeek. (I don't do overly tourist garb well) I can't wait to jet out of here, although I am running around like a chicken this week. All images via: Arch Digest, Photography: Simon Upton










just GAWJUSsss!!

1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

I have to ask .. what is "overly tourist garb" ?
Whatever you wear I am sure will be gorgeous but remember, it is Disney .. everyone there is a tourist .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails